Biggest Advantage of Having Business Credit
The biggest advantage of having a good business credit profile is saving money. By improving your credit score you will lower the interest you pay on loans and leases.
|Average Credit||Good Credit|
|Length of Loan||
Savings for having good credit = $13,285
Your goal is to:
- Establish a profile with the major business credit bureaus.
- Develop the all-important Business Credit Profile using your Business Tax ID number instead of your Social Security Number.
- Obtain a Business Credit Score for your business. Without a business credit score, your business will never qualify for credit.
- Obtain open lines of credit for your business without personal credit checks and personal guarantees.
- Improves your businesses ability to obtain vehicle leases, lines of credit, or loans under the company’s name.
- To keep your business out of the dreaded high-risk, no-credit status.
- Save money by bettering your credit score and lowering interest rates.
Remember: To establish the best credit score (75 or better), you need to do the following:
- Find reporting companies and consistently purchase from them over a 4 to 6 month period.
- Obtain 5 or more positive trade references.
- Once you obtain your goal, continue to purchase from them to keep your score current and strong.
APPLICATION – APPROVAL PROCESS
- Download and fill out the credit application (either print or type information).
- Submit the application for approval by email, fax or mail to:
Mail: Ace Management Group Inc
2543-D1 Ravenhill Drive
Fayetteville , NC 28303
Fax: (910) 485-1443
Email: Email Us
It will take approximately 72 hours to return your approval status. Please make sure your application is 100% completed and legible. You will receive an Acceptance Invitation.